Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Trainwreck.

What do you do when you see someone you love going down a path of destruction with someone you can see is obviously wrong for them? He's dumped this guy once, what would make him think he's gonna be right now. Well, I've been there. I can say, from experience, that sometimes we see the silver lining and think that there is something better the second time around. For his sake I hope there is, but I just don't see it. He loves you, we get it. Love doesn't mean advertising you're going to beat someone's ass and making sure everyone around you knows you're a jealous meathead. Another wise voice says, "we'll just be there for him when the time comes." That's the complete truth. That's what we'll do, but the anticipation as to the crumble is the worst. Yes, I'll be there.

0 comments: